Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Pictures in the park

Today I spent three hours in waterloo park taking pictures of the most beautiful things. I got a picture of a babbling brook, trees that perfectly framed the sun (it was very overcast so the sun was barely visible), a bunny up close, and a duck taking flight...waterfalls and other very nice things. I climbed into water and under bridges to get perfectly framed shots.
I had to go to class but I had a couple picutres left so I climbed onto a frozen part of the water and took an awsome picture of a farmhouse with a water-wheel and called it finished. I got back to school and tried to re-wind the film...only to find that the film was never loaded properly in the first place.
So frustrating
Hopefully I can get my hands on a new roll of slide film and a manuel camera over reading week...
My experiance with a manuel camera was great and terrible at the same time. I'd like to have those pictures but they are lost in the park somewhere....
Anyways, the rest of my school day was typical of tuesdays besides me getting my abnormal psychology midterm back. Nothing to be proud of...one of my first exam marks since I've taken a stand against studying. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all. I'm not convinced I could have done much better if I studied though. I will continue to test that theory cause it happens to be more fun that way.
I can't wait for this week to be over. Going home for reading week. Unfortunatly a ton of work to do then too but I'll manage. Anyways, I thought this might help with the distance issue when it comes to family. I can't seem to forget the words "I don't even know you anymore" so maybe blogging will lessen the distance.
Anyways, I must get to work. I have alot to do before the week is finished and "House" is on tonight. So exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home