Monday, February 28, 2005

Back to school

Somehow an entire week at home just doesn't seem like long enough. I worked 7.5 hour days and yet still feel as if I got absolutly nothing done. Biochemistry isn't fun, and my midterm coming up on friday is worrying me. I have no more time to study for it. I have a presentation tomorrow that I'm not ready for and I still have to write my weekly lab reports and study for the quizes etc. for the week. It never seems to end.
I complain so much yet I love school...funny how that works. I guess it's easier to talk about the things you are having trouble with in life rather then the things that are good. I guess it doesn't help to get good things "off your chest". Anyways, I havn't written for a long time so I figured I'd get something out there.
I'm back at school for a VERY busy week. The visit home was good. A few not-so-good moments but I guess that comes with any family. It's weird at home though cause we havn't fought for real in a very long time. I guess when things are wonderful for so long a little misunderstanding can turn into what feels like a big deal.
Anyways, I should probably get to work. I have a lot of work to do if I want to have a good enough education to go into genetics (**wink**mom) hehe
Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home