Saturday, March 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Mama Dukes!!

Unfortunatly it is my moms birthday and I couldn't go home because I had another dreaded workshop (saterday school for biology students). We processed our film today. It was interesting but time consuming and I have 2 lab reports due on monday and an exam on tuesday so I was not happy about wasting so much time. The "dark room" which was a chemical closet was an interesting experiance. Having to manipulate a roll of film and roll it on to a spool was challenging and made me have alot more respect for the blind.
Anyways, I wrote my biochem exam yesterday and it went about as bad as I had expected it would. Funny thing is I would have done really good had I written either of the previous 2 years exams. They were much easier. I studied for so long (I think about 70 hours or so) so it was frustrating to not do well. It was supposed to be a 2 hour exam but he ended up giving us an extra 45 minutes and still everyone was forced to leave. It was far too long...and difficult. I think I did really well on the first 30% and terribly on the last 70% so....hopefully it will even itself out. I hate this prof, he's really nice as a person but he writes terrible exams.
Anyways, I have another exam to study for and many things to do.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA DUKES!!!!

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home