Monday, February 13, 2006

Warm Welcome & Official Complaint All in One Post...

I just wanted to give a warm welcome to my sister Jennu who I just found out actually reads my blog!! I'm glad I didn't post anything nasty about you, thinking you didn't read it.

Luv you Jen

And on a not-so-warm-and-fuzzy note...

I want to make a formal blogger complaint about the lack of posts lately.
I don't know if it because the blogger world has lost it's flare, but I have noticed long vacations (ie. sometimes a month or more) between people's posts.
Now how do you expect me to stay interested in your life when I only get tinsy tiny tidbits of information once in a blue moon!
And furthermore, how do you expect me to procrastinate?! Geeze...

So for those of you that I love to read (Mom, Tracy, DGM, Kim, Mark, Aron, Nat, Brianne, Kate, etc.) I expect more frequent posts. In fact, I'll continue bad-mouthing you until you become regular. If I can find the time people...and I'm working 3 jobs, going to school full time, applying to grad schools, and being a new mommy to my pup. Get with it!

Was that motivating?

I sure hope so....

PS. Happy Birthday Anita Pita (even though I don't even know if you read this!!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Harsh.
I am feeling a little emotional now.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

what happened to high fiber crisp?!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now wait a minute! being a new Mommy? sure drop the puppy with Grandma and leave...bad MOMMY!
Okay....will blog more regularly! I'm sorry! (is that Eeyore'ish enough for you?)
BTW, Tell Aron he can't encript messages in my blog without me figuring it out!
I don't have his email addy!

6:42 AM  
Blogger B said...

I loved the shoutout!

And I'm glad to see that I've amused at least one person a day. It makes me feel like the effort I put into writing shit down every day hasn't been done in vain :)

Good luck on the grad school search. Do you know of any grad schools in Canada that have good creative writing departments by chance? the US is boring me, and if I don't get out of Indiana soon, I might die.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today the 15th is your one year blogiversary! Congrats Aimee! You have kept me amused quite nicely!!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home