Monday, February 06, 2006

Bad Hair Day

So, I left Oakville this morning after commenting to mama dukes about how if the weather in Oakville is snowy and cold, I wonder what the weather in Waterloo will be like. So, I took one last look at the dusted layer of snow in Oakville, and made my way to Waterloo.

Well, here there is a foot and a half of snow, and it is damn windy. And of course today is the first day all year that I have decided to wear my hair down (instead of in it's usual bun). Bad idea...

So I leave the house, and look at the sidewalks, which are unshoveled as usual. Stupid student neighborhood. So I take the other way to school, that includes empty roads to walk on, and a church parkinglot (somehow these always have plowing priority. might have something to do with 'Gods' house, or maybe just because they don't want to be sued when old people slip and break there hips. In any case...).

When I left the house my hair was nice and straight and I like to think I resembled this:
though I might be exxagerating a little.

By the time I got to school, my hair was a puffy rats nest and I looked more like this:
(also, a slight exxageration)

Thanks Waterloo...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

OMG!
I forgot all about your bike.
sorry :(
you shouldn't ask a scatter-brain for favors. haven't you been reading my blog? I forget everything these days.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home