Wednesday, August 27, 2008

EMAIL...

Do you ever get lazy checking emails?

Sometimes I check them by reading the subject line and I never actually read any of the content, and then all of a sudden some deadline is approaching and you realize you were told to do this thing months and months ago? It happens to me sometimes with the school, because they send 53,000 emails in regards to the same issue, which may or may not be time sensitive. And the first one always comes like 6 months before you can do anything about it, and then reminders every week to follow. Then by the time the actual date comes, you've been ignoring the emails with this title for 3 months, and you *almost* miss the deadline despite the 43,000 email reminders.

Hahaha.

I was just thinking about the ridiculousness of this while sorting through my very old email this morning. I realized that registration time is here again, so I have to fill out forms to switch programs, defer tuition fees, accept funding, take teaching assistant payment, etc. etc.

I think I'll clear it up today in one foul swoop.

A+ in procrastination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home