Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ongoing Drama

I woke up this morning tired. I don't know why, I slept for 9 hours last night. Funny thing is, I slept for 2.5 hours monday night and was perfectly fine in the morning. I guess my body is trying to catch up....or maybe I overslept. haha, it was the first time in a long time I woke up to sunlight. I like it better waking up early actually, which may seem wierd but that's when the house is really quiet and I can get the most done.
Anyways, to make a long story short, I am through my bottleneck of work and I am trying to catch up on all of the little work I have been putting off like nobodys business. I have to choose my classes for next year which is proving to be rather difficult actually. I think they vut out about 3/4 of the 4th year biology courses at my school. I now have the prerequisites for like 2...so I don't have much of a choice. But I am also making a decision to either be a research assistant or a TA or both...I'm leaning toward both, in fact I already have the form filled out but I am just hesitant to hand it in. Thing is, I don't want to have a low average in my last year of school after all of this...but I think I will be able to handle it. If I don't have Jen here to talk to, I will probably be bored and need some social interaction anyways. This way I get to teach a class once a week and keep myself super-busy. I think I can do it. Heck, I'll sleep when I'm dead :)

Anyways, the exam I wrote yesterday (abnormal psychology) went better then the last one I wrote but I'm not sure if I made up for the last time. I guess the worst that could happen is I get a B in the class. Meh...I'm trying to stay light-hearted about grades these days, otherwise I'll pull all my hair out by the end of this year. Haha

Mom hasn't blogged lately, or Jen...I should call mom, see how she's doing...wow I'm thinking out loud, I guess that's what this thing is for. I can't beleive it's almost 10am....I have usually been up for hours by now. I should get to work, today is going to be a good day, I just know it!

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home