Sunday, October 16, 2005

Grandiloquent and Loquacious

I have spent 20 of the last 36 hours studying for the stupid GREs. I hate math, and I forget how to do finite. I never learned to do square roots by hand, and I never had to memorize the abstruse formulas that accompany geometry. And as you can probably tell by now, I am expected to beef up my vocabulary with riduculous numbers of words that I will never ever use again for the rest of my life.

What I noticed today about Sundays...
- nobody wakes up before eight with the exception of a security guard, and a random walking around looking confused with no shoes on (this person may not have actually woken up...they might just still be up)
- booster juice isn't open until noon
- Noodle Hut doesn't open at all

Anyways, I have an essay due tomorrow that I should probably wright. Sorry about the lack of blogs, but you know how it is...

Some Random Words For Boring (brought to you by the human thesaurus...or soon to be)
1. banal
2. cliched
3. fatuous
4. hackneyed
5. insipd
6. mundane
7. pedestrian
8. platitude
9. prosaic
10. quotidian
11. trite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home