Monday, October 03, 2005

Meme Tag...

My 23rd blog doesn't have 5 sentences, so I picked my 24th blog. The fifth sentance is:

"I think the govrnment is doing testing on the city of Waterloo"

And I stand by this theory. In fact the army was in the "park" again the other day. They all get together and block the people from seeing while they plant machines in the concrete and wait for the machine to take effect. I still haven't figured out exactly what it does, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with the weather.

Anyways,

While I'm blogging, I'll let mama dukes know that my cell bio presentation went very well I think. My TA said "It is clear to me that each person in your group did more work than any of the other groups 5 people combined" I think this was a good thing...

Anyways, I have to write a discussion about suicide for my class. It's due in a couple hours :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! Glad it went well and I'm sorry you are in classes with such stupid "Fucktards"! And I know you called them that!!!
Call me when you get a minute to tell me all about it!!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home