Friday, September 09, 2005

What does Meme mean anyways?

Ok Ok, here goes my first meme.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I die:

1. Get married
2. Find my perfect Career
3. Travel the world, or as much of it as possible
4. Play with my neices and nephews
5. Help people
6. Make a difference
7. Learn to play the guitar, for real

7 Things I Can't Do:

1. Lose on purpose
2. Give half-assed effort
3. Make friends easily
4. Make a good first impression
5. Accept loss of family
6. Live lavishly, and feel ok about it
7. Live far away from my family

7 Things I Can Do:

1. Study
2. Work hard
3. Love people unconditionally
4. Write essays
5. Think
6. Understand people
7. Accept myself

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

1. Outgoingness
2. Trustworthyness
3. Abs
4. Humor
5. Gentleness
6. Mystery
7. Ambition

7 Things You Say The Most

1. Donk (y)
2. Yeah Right
3. I don't care
4. Love you
5. What's wrong?
6. Don't be grumpy
7. Crib?

7 Celebrity Crushes:

1. Josh Hartnett
2. Bruce Willis
3. Adam Brody
4. Brad Pitt
5-7. I don't know any more...

7 People I Want To Take This Quiz:

Anyone who reads this blog and hasn't already done it :)

Wow, that was long. I feel exposed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

here's a discussion from one of my friends on the topic of memes...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/funkdooby/45590.html

i also got a bit of a lecture from borrelli on what a meme is. :) (i realize that isn't the actual purpose of your post but... whateva!)

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home