Sunday, August 14, 2005
So, I just spent about an hour looking for something to wear. Thing is, I Never do this. I hate to do this, and in fact, I make fun of people who do this. So...here is my delemma. I hate my cloths. I don't put them on and think "which outfit would make me look best?", nor do I think "which outfit would be the perfect outfit for such-and-such ocasion?" I hate all of my cloths and I just spent an hour deciding what to wear to sit in my backyard and have a few drinks with friends. These people know me, they know that I'm generally a slob, and I never put two seconds thought into what I'm wearing. The reason for this...I hate my cloths. I haven't bought new cloths since highschool (save WLU $5 t-shirt sale) literally. I have bought 2 tank tops and about 7 WLU T's in 4 years, totaling about 75 bucks.

I'm torn though, because I have tuition to pay, and books to buy. Therefore, I am wearing Bri's jeans and the two tank tops I bought last year. I'm overdressed for a backyard party but it was either this, or a WLU t-shirt. And so, I am grumpy, and I feel self-concious. I just thought I'd vent...

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home