Monday, July 18, 2005

Warning: Not Intended For Judging Audiences

So...Saturday night was stripper night. The night that has been planned for weeks with the ladies from the baseball team. This was a long time coming as we talk about getting together for a ladies night every year, and have never set a date...until now. So it's Saturday, and I'm a little excited about getting out of the house, and you would be too if you knew the group of ladies I'm talking about. I straightened my hair and made my best attempt at looking hot yet non-trashy for the Foxe's Den.

For those of you that don't know, our town doesn't have one of these clubs because the people are generally stuck-up and like to keep trash outside the town lines. Anyway, so this trip required a bit of a long drive. Luckily, one of the ladies lives relatively close, so we all decided to meet at Nicole and Marty's place. Seeing as mom (humbling moments.blogspot.com) has agreed to be the DD, I invited my best friend Rachel over a little early to have a few pre-drinks (ie. a cheap person's way of saving money at the bar). Rachel arrived at our place around 5pm and we promptly began our evening. Needless to say, we were a little tipsy when we left.

Mom drove, and we got there after what seemed like a lifetime (you will understand this stretch of time if you've ever had to pee reeeaaallly bad after a few beers). Nicole had a drink, while Marty watched the little ones (they have 2), and Lise was just finishing a vodka cooler while her husband Rob watched their two kids. Me and Rach had a vodka cooler while we waited for Dale and his wife Marcia to arrive with their two little ones. By this time it was about 8:15pm and we needed to get to the bar for our reservations. (yes, you can make reservations...)

We left the boys with the kids (all 6 of em') where they had set up tents and play stuff in the backyard. I made Nicole chug the rest of her drink, because although she's still very young (a year older then me), she decided she was too old to chug drinks (it's prolly the 2 kids). I got her to take most of the drink down before we left. Marcia had yet to start, but the bar was coming close.

When we get to this place, we all got ID'd which was amusing, and found our booth, and made ourselves comfortable. We ordered a round just as the entertainment began. His name was Sinsation or something of the sort. Black Magic, Dallas, etc, they all looked the same pretty much...( www.foxxesden.com). The ladies go crazy over them, and they move their bodies in ways that are not really OK...but I guess that's what you go there for. There were amusing moments. Like when Rachel went up on stage and wrestled with a stripper dressed like a boxer. I laughed and yelled alot, all while getting slightly more intoxicated.

There were times in between the dancers where people were able to go and Dance as if it were just a normal club. This part was also amusing, as I dragged all of the ladies (except my shy mama) out onto the dance floor to shake there butts. I swear having kids makes people forget what it's like to have fun. Once I got the ladies moving they were having much more fun (or so it seemed). It might have had something to do with the booze...we'll never know.

Anyways, the night flew by, and before we knew it 2:30 am had hit and we called the husbands for a second car to get home. Luckily we only do this once a year, so they wont get too mad at drunken idiots calling for a ride in the middle of the night.

We got away with seeing relatively few penises, and most of the men left us alone, and weren't pushing lap dances. Though Rachel definitely had to fight off a guy or two (including the waiter). I got away not feeling too dirty, although just watching some of the ladies was a little like rolling around in mud. They had no shame. Some shoved there hands in places they weren't supposed to be, and others just repeatedly threw money on the floor to get sicko sweaty men to paw at them.

It was fun, don't get me wrong, but it's something I would only do once in a while, with the right kind of ladies. Unfortunatly, I blew my cover, and now the baseball ladies know a bit of my wild side. Now there's no fooling them!

Aimee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all they had to do was ask your Mama Dukes....I knew...YOU MAKE ME PROUD!
Damn meds for making me not able to drink! Ah...the good ole days!!
You all amuse me LOTS!
Mom

5:14 PM  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Ahhh, the foxes den were the ladies are scary and the men are oiled.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home