Monday, August 08, 2005

In Desperate Need of Midol

I am sitting at work, and our system is down again as usual, so I am not getting much done (by no fault of my own). But, I am sitting her dying of womanly cramps and wondering why all of the women in the office don't carry midol. I can't talk really, because I also don't have any...but still! I tried advil but it doesn't work for this purpose apparently.

Anyways, I know it's been a while since I wrote but, I have been working 8-4 and then doing extra work at home. In my spare time, I have been working on the dreaded thesis. I have picked a topic, and have officialy started working on it. Besides all that, I have been sick, and sleepy so...

Anyways, I just got an announcement that the system is back up. I must get to work. I'm on the clock.

Aimee

3 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

nic blog
ca i link u

11:25 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

aimee, what is your thesis gonna be about?

i've started looking at nserc applications for next year (MA) and i'm scaring myself :S

-nic

11:41 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I'll give an update on my thesis as soon as I get a chance.

Anyone who feels like linking me to their site can feel free!!

Aimee

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home