Sunday, August 14, 2005

Spooning


For those of you that were wondering...on the left is a rather family-friendly version of what is called "spooning"

The story begins with my best friend Rachel, being slightly intoxicated and feeling lonely. She was at a bar one night with a guy friend of ours that has recently been dumped by his long-term (5 or so years) girlfriend.

Rachel, being simewhat open with her feelings, is discussing with this guy friend the fact that they are both lonely. Now, if you new Rachel, this story is very very funny. She sais to guy-friend "are you lonely?" to which he reponds "yeah" and she proceeds to ask him "wanna spoon?" LOL

I'm sorry, but as a 22 year old adult, this is about the last thing I would have thought I would hear coming out of her mouth. These two have a totally pleutonic relationship, so it wasn't like that...but come on! that's a hilarious thing to say. So I thought I would share it with you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

That's a great line!!!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home