Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fun in the Sun

Another summer is coming to a close, and I thought I would be brave, and blog about the beach. Well, I guess blogging about it isn't brave per se, but posting a picture of me in a bikini, all pasty white and chubbed up a little for the winter could be considered brave.

Anyways, as you can see behind Bri, Gullivers (or Guvillers...I never know) is a beatiful little beach on which I spent a few days this summer. Soaking up the hot sun (I know you can't tell, shut up!) during my extended period of unemployment. I can't think of many better ways to spend a summer day, than with my family or my best friend at the beach.
I was able to post this picture of Bri, and one of Rachel, but infortunatly I was threatened with child abandonment if I posted one of my mom, so sorry guys...She was there though, and I assure you she had fun in the sun too!



For those of you whom have not had the pleasure of meeting my best friend Rachel, this is her, and she's sometimes as sweet as she looks in that picture. As you can tell, when I'm at the beach with her, I don't have to be worried about people looking at my pasty ass! Anyways, we had a great time blowing up those rafts. The first time we went, we pumped the air pump thing for an hour, and couldn't figure out why it wasn't full yet. Rachels brother eventually showed up and used his muscles not only to pump the air pump, but to put the plug in the hole that was letting all the air out. Smart eh? I know...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures
fun
grandma

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sudoku Craze Shows Offline Memes Still Alive and Well
Recently I discovered Sudoku - a numerical puzzle that's now a genuine worldwide craze .
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a spa chemicals site/blog. It pretty much covers
spa chemicals related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a body building website. It pretty much covers body building related stuff.

If you have a second, check it out :-)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preparation in other states
The remnants of Hurricane Katrina could also spell trouble for dams hundreds of miles away.
Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my nikon digital camera related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home