Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thank You !

Um, I've realized something.

I made a mistake.

I made the mistake of telling all the bloggers that I read that they more or less suck...and don't blog enough. But I have realized that I am one of those people. So, to make up for it, I give a great big warm appology, and instead I provide just a wee little push to get the blogger world moving.

I enjoyed all of your posts very much. You never know when I'll need to be cheered up!

Besides all this, I am smack dap in the middle of midterm time (ie. cramming like crazy and sleeping just little enough to forget important things like what chapters you're being tested on...)

And, yesterday was my one year blogging anniversary. I thought I'd point that out since it seems to be the cool thing to do lately.

And this is only my 98th post which means that all in all I only blog an average of every 4 days...which aint that great people. But it's better than once a month ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Thanks, you're back in the good books.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home