Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Aron IS wierd after all ....

Ok, so I don't know if any one of you peeks into my comments, but I got one from my old roomie that read like this:

" I do nothing abnormal, hence I cannot answer the tag, most tragic."

So, I decided to do Arons post for him.

1. He is up for any challange, no matter how ridiculous
- One time, we challanged him to break an egg by pushing on both ends. If you know the structure of an egg, you'll know that you cant break it by applying pressure to both ends unless you have an incredible amount of pressure. The egg eventually slipped to it's side and it cracked all over him. It was funny

2. He doesn't like the smell of perfume or cologne
- In fact, he hates it soo much he wont even use deoderant on a regular basis. Only on special occasions. He doesn't have much smell anyways though, so it might be to keep his nose fresh

3. He is really scared of dying
- so scared that he came to university to study biology and chemistry in order to "cure" or slow aging. And as far as I know, this is still his carreer goal.

4. He will build tolerance to silly things
- He will stand in the snow to increase his tolerance to cold, or eat raw pork to make his stomach stonger. It's ridiculous really, and just leaves him with cold feet and a sore stomach

5. He will go to ridiculous lengths to look good and/or feel good (and try to force everyone else to do the same)
- he jogs in the wintertime, and goes to the gym at silly hours in the morning. And when he does something unhealthy (like eating sweets, which he loves) he will repent by drinking a whole jug of orange juice. At times, he yells at others to be more healthy too. It's only because of him that I know that cooked peppers have more vitamins somehow than raw ones

6. He has the incredible ability to eat the same food in mass quantities for extended periods of time
- the first time he lived with me, he ate bananas and blueberry muffins for like a month straight. He eventually switched to "oateos" (non-brand-name cheerios). God only knows what he's eating these days...

That's all...well there's lots more but I will stop

**Discliamer - Aron I like you and everything but you are wierd. I hope I didn't insult you by anything I said. You're strong, you can take it :)

If anyone else decides not to do the tag because you're just soo normal, then I'll "out" you too. Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

first--i loved your tag answers and are now starting to wonder if we aren't related somehow in a freakish way :P

second--way to do someone else's tag--that's a true team player. I was going to do one for my sister, but then I made the mistake of letting her read it, and she didn't like my answers (she doesn't have a sense of humor)

i think i saved it somewhere and i'll have to send it to you because someone has to read it. i laughed the whole time i was writing it.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home