Wednesday, March 01, 2006

How does this happen?

1. After blogging about someone turning off my computer in the public computer lab at school, I watched 4 people do this (to other people this time, thank goodness) in one hour in lab today AND that doesn't count the girl that I stopped just in time.

2. After sitting in class today learning about defects of the face, I saw 4 people with no chin...weird.

3. Walking home from class (after night class) I hear this (picture it...)
The Spice Girls..."if you wanna be my lova' ...you gotta get with my friends...I wanna, I wanna I wanna...zig a zig ah..."
Coming from a little black sports car carrying two young males...
And one of them is screaming "obscenities" from the window
For example..."I'm naked under my clothes"
Um, how does it happen? When did you think of that? And why are you screaming it out the window while listening to old-school teenage girl pop?

4. My prof...ok...the one from Louisiana remember...came to class wearing her infamous touque, hospital pants (ie. scrubs) and a huge t-shirt with a basketball team logo on it. Even I wouldn't wear this to class...and I'd wear pretty much anything. I think she gets away with it, cause people think she's a grad student. Luckily she's brilliant, and they can't fire her cause she's already got her tenure (at 32 yrs old). Um, and she's kinda fun :)

And finally...how do I not have my grad school letter yet!?
Give it to me!!
I want it! I want it! I want it! (screaming and banging fists, while laying belly-down on the floor)

Oh! I forgot one...
5 1/2. How is it that someone can drop a Huge chunk of cheese on the floor and not notice? If anyone can do it...my roomie can :P

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

harass your mailman every day until you get your letter....maybe it will get to you faster that way ;)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home