Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentines Day!

Crap...it's like the 16th and I forgot to tell you all about my romantic Valentines day (*rolls eyes*)

So, last Saterday my boyfriend comes to see me.
He brings me daisys (my favorite flower)

Note: lucky thing he brought flowers cause I was ready to yell at him for being late (again...)

He takes me out for a romantic dinner (at pizza hut, oh yeah!)

We decide to stay in and rent a movie, as we rarely get to see each other for any quality time (ie. not rushing to finish some on-line assignment or essay that's due at 9AM etc)

So we go to Blockbuster and realize that this isn't the 90's and so all the movies are on DVD, and I'm still living in the 90's and so I don't own a DVD player.

So he offers to buy me a DVD player.
He did (and it has a remote control!)

Anyways...Flash forward to February 14th (actual Valentines day)

I'm studying for my exam and I get a phone call. It's like 10:30 PM so I'm wondring who it is.
I pick it up.

Me: "Hello?"
BF: "Hey, Happy Valentine's Day"
Me: "yeah you too. what's up? how was your day?"
BF: "um, ok I guess"
Me: "what you doing?"
BF: "oh just drinking some beers with my cousin and some friends. I think we're going to the titty bar!"
Me: "Greg, did you call me on Valentines Day to tell me your going to the strip club...?"
Click....

He called me back to say how he wasn't going anymore...but he didn't get to finish his sentance. He thought I was going to be excited because he was bringing his brother. And I've been saying for years how he needs to get his brother out of the house.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share my Valentines Day romance with the entire world, to prove that having a boyfriend doesn't always make Valentines Day any better...but then again, there's always the candy sales...

Back to work

2 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Nothing says I love you more than a titty bar. Happy V-day!

10:00 AM  
Blogger B said...

Social Worker said everything I was ready to type lol.

A titty bar.....you'd think they'd find a better name for those places so it didn't sound as dirty as they are.

PS--I finally got into my template and linked you--check it out to see if it works b/c my computer is gay and just b/c it works for me doesn't mean anything :)

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home