Thursday, February 16, 2006

98...99...100!! 100 Blogger Posts! (MuAhHaHa)

I have now officially written 100 Posts!!

Anyways...

My friend from School sent me this and I just thought it was an interesting way to see how you appear outwardly to others...

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Aimee+C

So I'm interested and I think to be nice you should do it.
AND I'll assume if you don't do it then you don't read my blog (which may be offensive :P)

So all the closet-readers should do it too, just to kill two birds with one stone (ie. let me know who reads this, and see what they think of me)

Don't be scared to tell the truth.
Really, I can't improve when I don't know, ya know?

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Happy 100 Posts!

I just hit 200 a few weeks back...so I know the excitement!!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home