Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Baby Gots Attitude :)

My dog is adorable. She has been since they day we went and chose her. We were supposed to be looking at puppies. We weren't going to bring one home that day because we weren't really ready to add another dog to the family. But we were considering it, and we set up an appointment to drive up North and go check out the new litter of pups. And they were adorable, BUT this cute little mop dog comes running in the room and jumping up at my leg and being super-adorable. She loved me and I loved her. I couldn't leave her there. She had to come home with me.

So we did the paper work and took her.
She's still just as adorable, and makes me smile daily. But, she's picked up this attitude in the last year or so...she growls and barks if you don't pay attention to her. I'm working at home today cause we had a flood in our building at school and she's sitting right next to me right now. If I move 4 inches so that she doesn't feel my body heat, I swear she'll open her eyes and look at me and think "Mom! rub my belly!! where are you going?!"

She's really learned how to use her voice. I'm sure she'll have lots to say when I take her to the groomers this afternoon too. Silly pup.

Here's some pictures to make you smile too...I told you she's cute :)

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

awwwwwww....I miss Hunny :)


i'm thinking a repeat trip to Toronto may be necessary in the future.....but only if we get to ride the bus home again.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home