Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quotes

So I haven't felt like writing lately, because I can't think of topics and nobody is offering their ideas. Blah. Anyways, Gemini suggested I tell the story of Easter at my house. I wont go into detail because you've heard it all before. Ham, scallops, good company, mini chocolate eggs that are delicious etc etc.

But the classic part of the night was after dinner when we were playing this game. I'm not sure what it was called, but the basic idea was like the TV show Family Fued (sp?). Basically you get asked a question and then try to come up with the ten answers printed on the card. But the trick to this game is that the answers are not all the most popular answers.

OK, so we are playing and questions are coming up like "Movies that Bruce Willis has acted in?" of which there are like a gazillion, and we couldn't come up with the ones the game was looking for, but it was funny trying. And then I read out the next question

"Things that are yellow...?"

And Jenny starts by saying "Bannanas!!"
- and it's on the card, good job.

Then Brianne chimes in with "The sun!!"
- and it's on the card too, good job.

Then Robbie (being hilarious as usual) adds....wait for it....
"People with hepititis!!"
- and it's ON THE CARD!!!
Ah hahahahahaha!
I laughed soo hard I couldn't breathe, and then I laughed for about 3 full minutes before I could get that line out when re-telling the story to Gemini. He thought I was a freak because he didn't know what was funny, and I couldn't tell him because I was laughing to hard. So he just laughed at me laughing. And dby the time I could spit it out, I don't think he thought it was that funny, but whatever. I'm laughing a little still while writing this :)

So that brings me to another funny quote....
Gemini's driving me home one night earlier this week, and I suddenly remember that I almost hit a bunny on the way to his house the other night. It just ran out in front of me. I got scared and pulled over for a couple of breaths to relax. Anyways, I'm telling him about this, and I guess I triggered a memory for him as well.
He says something like:

"This one time I was driving and this thing ran right out in front of my car...and it was HUGE!!...no, fully....it was like YOU running across the road!!....!!!"

and so I start to giggle, naturally, because the way he phrased it made it sound like he was calling me huge...and I knew he'd catch himself in a second.

Then he stops, and looks at me with puppy-dog eyes and says "that sounded bad didn't it...?"

"you know I didn't mean it like that right?"

And I laughed more...

So that's all for quotes today...someone think of something interesting for me to write about ***PLEASE*** otherwise I might have to blog about the book I'm reading. It's called the God Delusion, and it's basically a science vs. religion book.
I'm trying hard not to comment on it though, cause I'm not done it yet, and some of the oppinions in it are pretty harsh. The author is proud to be atheist, let's just put it that way.
Don't make me comment on religion
please
topics
please
help me out
My creativity is dead

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

People with Hepititis...that's hilarious!!!

Good one Rob!!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wondered where those quotes you had on facebook came from.

When Scott and I were driving towards PEI we had a moose walk out infront of the car, it was insane, Scott thought a Mountie was on the road.

Your tale of being unable to tell the story reminds me of a time in grade 9 or something, we were growing bean plants, and it was a challenge to see who could grow the tallest. A friend of mine was winning, with me just behind, when suddenly, one day, his bean fell over, the stem bent. He propped it up and taped it to the window, then it immediately fell over at a new spt above that, he taped that. By the end it had broken in 4 places, and I was laughing so hard I was not only crying, but starting to actually fear I might suffocate to death.

After school, I tried to tell a friend about it, but it took me like 20 minutes, because everytime I got to the part about the breaking, I would have to imagine it in order to make the sentence, but imagining it would trigger my insane fits of laughter again.

P.S.

Down with Religion!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you had to be any creature from fantasy (minotaur, faerie, succubus, nymph, sylph, dragon, gnome, etc..) what would you be and why?

Which creature would you want your mate to choose and why? (I don't neccessarily mean your mate would have to have sex with you in your fantasy creature form, or even ever be in his/her fantasy creature form, I just mean, what kind of creature would you want them to choose)

This is your blog topic for the day BTW.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home