Thursday, May 31, 2007

Something Different

If anyone hasn't seen the Dairy Queen commercial with the waffle cup dude and the ice cream gal, with chocolate sauce, I highly suggest you go to Google, and search it. It's hilarious at the end when the guy shudders. I laugh about it every time I think of it.

Another good video clip is a skit done by Wil Ferrel and his daughter. Go to Google, and search for "Pearl the Landlord" and watch it. It's hilarious as well.

And if anyone has a weirdo sense of humor like me, go to Utube and search "shoes" and watch the music video. And if you enjoy that (which takes a special kind of person) then link to "muffins" by the same people. In my opinion, it's soo stupid it's funny. Kind of like Austin Powers or Napoleon Dynamite.

My sense of humor is different than some I think , but whatever, I'm awesome.

Oh, and speaking of awesome...I might get to see my little Einstein princess tonight!! Mama Dukes mentioned the possibility of going to pick her up and go for a play date. If I can make a decent plan by then, I might figure out a way to steal her, and keep her, and convince her to call me "mommy" so that when her parents want her back, she will forget who they are and tell the judge (using sign language) that I am the best (and only) mommy she's ever known :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I conclude that you and I do not have the same sense of humour, at least not entirely.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home