Wednesday, November 21, 2007

When Good Just Happens

Yesterday was a great day. I worked from home, and found myself overly productive compared to normal. I woke up nice and early, and started working almost immediately (save making a pot of coffee). Jenny was sick, so that wasn't good, but she seemed OK when she got out of bed so I didn't feel too horrible. I worked right until 5:15, took a shower and had a date night with Gemini.

I went to his house to have supper (which is always good). I had salmon, baby potatos, assorted veggies and fettuchinni. It was tasty. Supper was followed by some cuddle-time with Gemini, and then...duh duh duh...He made a batch of the most delicious margaritas (tequila and all, but I just had one cause it's a school night!). And we played online poker in front of his gorgeous Christmas tree.

Tuesday night doesn't get better than that.

But it's Wednesday now, I'm about to get to work. Mama Dukes left to go on business *tear*, and it's rainy and grey. So, when I get enough work done I'm going to start my baking for the weekend. Wish me luck!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm safe and sound in the great WHITE north and I'm not kidding it's really white here and they are expecting tons more by tomorrow morning...kind of scared for the drive home! Glad you had a good day! Hope today is just as good! How did the baking go?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

sounds nice...

Post a pic of that tree. Hubby has just left this morning for a trip and when he arrives home there will be a tree.

Hubby (because you read Aimee's post, but not mine)...what are you going to do about from Cali...sucker! Ho HO HO

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home