Thursday, November 15, 2007

To whom it may concern...

I've been checking your blog for over a year. Your posts were funny. I laughed at every single one. I added you to my favorite links at the top of my web browser. I click on your blog every day, and ever day since April (and since November before that one) I have seen the same title. I am disappointed every time, and I start to hate myself for being OCD, because I should have given up on you long ago, but I can't.

I just wanted you to know that I will check your blog for 14 more days, and then instead of giving you another chance, I will come and steal your first born child. I wont give warning either. I'm just going to come and take her. And when I have her, I will love her, and hug her, and cuddle her. Quite possibly until she goes blue in the face. And I'm not trained in CPR.

That is all.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur....totally missing his blogs! I will help you steal that little ray of sunshine!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home