Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why Grad School Sucks

Pretty much the only reason why graduate school sucks is:

I don't get to go school supply shopping in September.

It's that time of year when I got to go into a Staples and spend ridiculous amounts of money on new pens of every shade, and binders that had new and fabulous add-ons, and staples, and sticky notes!

I was thinking about it on the way to school this morning. I have no reason to buy any of that any more. Any notebooks I need are provided (and boring!), and I don't really get to be fancy about colour coding notes or making fun cue cards.

Gemini's little sister had a wicked binder with a built in pencil case and filing system!! Gosh, look what I'm missing out on! I'm a little cranky about it.

But on the bright side, Jen did get me a brand new set of MARKING PENS!! And I labeled them all with colour coded sticky notes with my name. That's as good as it gets this year (and really I didn't need them, but my sister is awsome!)

That's all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

you forgot the protractor kit! Man I love supplies. I love ordering them at work and then watching them all be unloaded into ou cabinet. Sometimes when I am feeling blue I open the cabinet doors and stand there and bask in the enjoyment of new supplies and organization. I know I am a sick bitch.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home