Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Strawberry Jam

I don't know if there is a better way to spend a Saturday than picking strawberries in the sun, bring them home and spending the afternoon making jam with the family. I quite enjoyed it despite the burn on my shoulders cause I didn't think of suncreen, the red-stained finger nails, sore back, and messy kitchen :)

I wish I had taken pictures in the strawberry fields but I didn't think of it (even though I had my brand-spanking-new camera strapped to my back). But the process went something like this:








If you aren't jelous...you seriously should be

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You done good! IT is amazing strawberry jam!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Love making jam....such simply times.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home