Monday, September 03, 2007

Aussie Land

Saying hello from Ausratlia! It's beautiful here. I know some people feel neglected because I can't seem to get a hold of them on the phone when I'm in the hotel, but I love you!! It's just expensive to call and keep getting an answering machine :)

I'm on my way out to take a walk and sit by the outdoor public pool, so I wont go into details now, but I spent the last half hour getting three pictures to post, so here it is folks;
Above is the view from the esplanade I walk every morning to get to the conference center. It looks like a nice beach, but it's actually inhabited by crocidiles, so you cant swim in it. It's beautiful to look at though!
This is the view from the skyrail tour I took above the rainforest. Again, one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!
And this is a kangaroo I pet at an animal place in Karunga village at the top of a mountain. This picture is not zoomed. I was actually this close to a real live Kanga :)

Anyways, I will go into detail when I get home, but for now I am going to enjoy it while it lasts instead of sitting on the computer.

I love you and miss you all!!

xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a great time! It was so nice talking to you this morning!!
Love you and miss you too!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Great pics...have fun!!!!!!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home