Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hell's Kitchen

If you don't watch this show, it is basically a reality show in which the purpose is to chose one chef who will take over the running of a big fancy restaurant. The catch is that the chef that is in charge and chooses the winner is mean. In fact, he seems incredibly mean to the point where I sometimes feel like crying when he yells at the people on the show. What's funny about it though, is that he seems like he's actually a nice guy when he isn't watching over the kitchen at dinner service. He takes the winners of the weekly challange to do cool things, and chats with them about important thing, like how to be a better chef.

Don't ask me why I love this show, but as much as I am not a TV watcher, I eally do like this one. I think it might have something to do with the fact that once upon a time, I convinced myself that I would be a chef one day. I love cooking, but I couldn't handle that kind of pressure. Well sometimes I think I might be able to, but it's kind of like when I watch "So you think you can dance" and I think for a short while that *I* can dance (which is totally untrue).

So, tune in to chef Ramsay and the gang, and laugh at the people being yelled at, and thank God that it isn't you. Cause that's what I do once a week. Soo good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

we watch that show too and it causes me great anxiety. Not so good for my stress levels.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home