Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged =)

I was tagged by Brianne.
So, I'm going to try to do this (and not sound boring). Here goes nothing!

The Rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The game rules are posted at the beginning of the post. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment to let them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. My first habit I'd like to mention (cause on this blog, I have no shame!) is checking behind closed shower curtains before I sit down on the toilet or brush my teeth. I'm paranoid, and if anyone was going to get attacked by some creepy dude hiding in the shower, it would definitly be me. As a sidenote: I have no freakin clue what I would do if there ever was somebody in there. I'd probably freeze and get attacked...but it's better knowing!

2. I have a mentos addiction. Every Thursday night while at the bar for pool, I eat at least 2 packs of mentos (sometimes more!). I eat them all within 120 seconds of opening the package, so if you want one, you have to be forceful. I have also been known to eat mentos belonging to other people (Mama Dukes) if they are left on the table too long. But only Thursdays. A girl has to have limits!

3. I misplace things. Not just once in a while like normal people, but all the time. It could be as quickly as using a brush and then putting it down and not being able to remember where it is when I go to pick it up 4 seconds later. I sometimes decide to put things into a "safe" place and then forget where that place is. Take for example my house keys. I moved them when we went to Quebec, cause I wasn't home and would need them. But then I couldnt find them for weeks. I finally got new keys cut, but they didn't have a keychain. So I went to put them in the side pocket of my purse, only to see my old housekey safe and sound. The funny part: my purse only has 3 pockets, and none of them are big....

4. I worry. It's a habbit in my oppinion. I think too much about how other people are thinking, or how they'll react to something. Then I worry unnecessarily (sometimes) about it. I am trying to break this habit. But it means people aren't always happy with me. I have a hard time when people dont think I'm perfect...

5. Fun fact #5 is that I don't like swimming. I don't do it well, and I sometimes feel like if I was left to my own devices in a large body of water, I would die. I would either worry so much that I would give up, or I wouldn't be able to keep myself above water. This makes activities like white water rafting absolutly out of the question. Life jacket or not!

6. I like white. I like when things are off-white or shades of white because it makes me feel clean. I think I get bored of colours too quickly, and I can just imagine how much bacteria can hide in blue fabric, or on black countertops. My house will potentially be an asylum, or resemble a surgery room.

7. I attract crazy people. Enough said (remember the paranoid thing...)

8. I eat when I'm bored, or when I have to sit for a long time, or when I'm happy, or sad, or cranky. I eat when I'm PMSing, and when I celebrate, or when I just feel like a break...In other words, I love food. I'll almost never turn down food. Oh and another habit...eating everything on my plate. I sometimes also eat the garnish. Like last night when I munched on the carrot and cucumber garnish on my spring roll plate. Oh me...

I am going to tag Mama Dukes, Mark (cause he never blogs anymore), Kate, Colleen, and whoever else reads this thing. Feel free to send an email if you don't have a blog. I really like seeing into other people's lives (another fun fact about me!).




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...thanks for that! I'll try and respond sometime in the near future.
See you may very well hate me!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

I worry too.

And now everytime I sit down on the toilet I will think of you whipping back a shower curtain and breathing a sigh of relief.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

done

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home