Friday, July 06, 2007

I write blogs in my head

Just so everyine knows, I often think of blogging, and I even sometimes go as far as writing blogs in my head, but I noticed I haven't *actually* blogged in an awful long time.

So, the quickest update (although I'm on holidays for a few days starting tomorrow, so I'm hoping to blog then as well.

1. I am busy busy busy. I'm working on finishing data analysis, writing a paper for publishing, making a poster for the Australia conference, and preparing for my transfer (to PhD) exam
2. Family is great, Gemini is great, and friends are great
3. Why do people fake tan in the middle of summer?
4. Sometimes I want to take pictures of strange people just to blog about them. Is this OK / legal?
5. My friend is getting married and having a wedding shower. There is a theme. It is all things naughty (yes, that kind of naughty). It's presents by alphebet. They gave me "Z" because apparently I'm creative. Help me out folks...
6. I'm going to Quebec city with my Mama Dukes and my sisters. It's going to be super-fun! I'm going to try to post about it while we are there if we can get internet (I will travel the city with my laptop in hand to steal wireless internet (but dont tell...)

Those were the blogs I intended to write lately (obviously a very condensed version).

I'll update soon!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Good to hear from you.

Naughty with a Z.

Look for something with the word Zinger.

Something kinky with Zippers.

The Zoo bar use to be the dirtiest place on earth...

I would think that after working her way through A-Y she could use a case of Zima. LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zima

Me:O)

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, you need to blog Quebec....I have no time and you are much better than me!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home