Monday, September 17, 2007

Bone to Pick

So I got on the express train again this morning, and I tell you, it's a mistake every time. Firstly, there isn't enough time to pull out the laptop and get any substantial work done in twenty five minutes, so I get to work faster but the trip is unproductive. So this morning I was people watching and drinking my extra-super-huge coffee, and listening to my MP3 player.

I took note of several things. There were two people wearing jeans! After thinking "holy crap, I'm not the only one in jeans! wait...is it Friday?...nope...it's still only Monday..." I realized that real people do take the express train, just not many. I also noted the fact that one of the two people in jeans checked the time 6 times on her cell phone, so really she's just one of "them" posing as normal.

The thing that really got me though is in the commuters newspaper, that everyone gets free in the morning to keep them quiet on the train for people who don't sleep enough at night and try to get 4 extra minutes...wow, that is a run-on sentence if I ever wrote one...I've even lost my train of thought....ANYWAYS....in the paper, there is this article that says that Kiera Knightley is twice the size of other actresses auditioning for the parts she does.

Now, I don't know who Kiera Knightley is, but I want to see what "twice the size" means, and I can't get a clear view of the picture rom the guy who's reading the article next to me. Well I could, but I'd look like a total creeper, and he'd probably blink sideways and tell me to get my own free paper. So I did. I grabbed a paper for the first time ever. It didn't have a good picture of her. But I'm still thinking about this at work, and so I look it up.

This is "twice the size";
So, I thought I would blog to make myself feel better about being gigantic!! The world is messed up, and if I had Keira Knightley's address, I would send her a lard sandwich. Actually, I'd pay the extra postage, and send her two. Stupid media.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing left to pick on her bones! Take heart baby!! You are still looking hot hot hot with those curves!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Somebody needs to throw that girl a big mac!!! She's disgusting!!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger B said...

yeah...pretty ridiculous if you ask me...

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home