Monday, December 10, 2007

I feel boring

I'm happily bored with life right now. Nothing dramatic is happening. I have a lot of work that is getting done at a snail's pace. Nothing much has changed, or happened that is spectacular. I haven't even seen too many weired people lately. Christmas is coming. I'm trying not to eat too many sugar cookies, I'm listening to an overload of Christmas carols by Josh Groban (because his voice is amazing and makes me want to hug everyone), and trying to think of good ideas for Christmas surprises.

The world is getting into the Christmas season where every parking spot is fought over, and people get their spouse to stand in the "other" line in case it starts to move faster.

I am happy. I am busy. It's Christmas. I love Christmas.

But I wish I could stay in bed, cuddled up with Hot Chocolate, and watching a good Christmas movie.

I need blogging ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home