Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Psychic Joan

As some of you know, my mother went to a psychic party a few weeks back and met a psychic woman named Joan. Now, some of the things she has said to some people make me know that somewhere in her she has this gift. She knows what she's talking about some of the time. I know from reading a lot about psychic phenomenon however, that not every psychic person can be psychic all the time about everything or everyone.

So, last week my mom told me that Joan would be having a psychic party at her friends Mark and Kate's house. I expressed interest and had a friend that was interested in attending as well. So Sunday after baseball we head on over to the party. I'm not sure why seeing a psychic got scary all of a sudden but I was afriad of what she might say. In fact, I was sure she would bring out all of my crazy fears and tell me that bad spirits were following me into the shower etc. so, I agreed to go last and put it off for a little longer.

When my turn rolled around I went up the stairs and walked into the room Joan was in. I hesitated and then went to sit down on the sofa next to her.
Joan - "close the door, we have rules"

Aimee - incredibly intimidated by #1 meeting a new person (a little socially anxious) #2 the up-coming rules I was expecting to come out of her mouth

Joan - "go ahead and sit down"

I gave Joan a ring I had on which she put onto her little finger and twised and twisted while I shuffled the tarot cards and split them into three piles. I chose the pile I wanted and she took it away. But I wanted that pile....oh well. So I was left with this huge pile of cards that I didn't really want.

Before reading into the cards, Joan told me about a young man I knew with a "J" or an "I" that would get in trouble with drinking and driving and would possibly be incarcerated. OK...and she wanted to know my connection with Europe. I said I didn't have one, but that I would love to go there some day. She said I would go, within two years, and that I would stay there for at least 3 months. I would work there and jump from place to place, as this is apparently my nature. I am "flighty" and can't settle down into anything, including a career. I would be taking a lot of people with me on my trip to Europe, so if anyone is interested....

In terms of career, she saw law. Yes...law. I should be involved in law, no if's and's or but's
I probably rolled my eyes
she eventually asked me what I'm in school for
Me - "Biology and psychology...and I'm doing a minor in chemistry"

Joan - "that doesn't surprise me...you have kept your options open because you can't decide what you want to do with your life. It's your flighty nature coming up again"

Me - wanted to stick my tongue out at Joan

Joan - "I don't see you in science at all. Biology would bore you, and this is why you couldn't be a psychologist...because you'd want to put your hands around your clients necks and tell them to hurry up and get better already. You're impatient."

I was getting impatient with Joan alright...but she said I'd always have a penny more then what I needed in terms of money, and that I wouldn't marry for a long time because it was one of those things I'd continue to put off. Nothing about kids or anything...so I dunno

Joan dealt the cards out into a bunch of piles. They were random cards. No death card, or celebration or anything like what everyone else seems to get and she had like 3/4 of the pile. So, I don't know what all these cards mean.

Joan - "I'm confused by your cards"

Me - "OK..."

Joan - "but there's nothing bad here..."

Then she went on to talk a whole lot about nothing and told me to read a sylvia browne book. Haha I am in the middle of one. I laughed
I don't think Psychic Joan had a lot of luck picking up anything for me but she was a nice lady. I don't doubt her and her abilities. I think I just didn't provide the vibe. Anyways, she said my whole family is healthy etc so that's good. I don't regret the experience.

I have to go job hunting now...

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home