Saturday, May 14, 2005

An Update Post

I was asked today by my loving mother "so Aimee, when was the last time you blogged?"
For those of you that know my mother (www.humblingmoments.blogspot.com) you know that this is her way to get me motivated. Her way of saying "write something gosh darnnit, before I come over there and..." well you get the hint
I havn't got much to say to be honest. I have tonsilitis, but thanks to modern medicine, I also have antibiotics. So this should be gone in a few more days. I have been tired and bored and havn't left the house (or my PJs) in a few days.
I still don't have a job (I know some of you are aware of this due to my constanmt complaining)
I called every second cup in Oakville. I found one of three answers....
1. Sorry, we're not hiring
2. No answer (no answering machine) over and over and over
3. well the second cup isn't hiring but Harveys is...oh man
So after long hard consideration about flipping burgers I laughed and cried and decided not to sink so low. I will make a list and go out monday (if I can get my butt outta bed) and hand out a thousand resumes if that's what it takes. No lost hope here...not yet anyways
So, that's why I havn't blogged.
I have nothing fun, interesting, or exciting to say
I'm sick and full of self pitty.
Let's be honest, I've bored myself already
And to top it off I'm PMSing...fabulous!

So...mom...I love you dearly and I save you the daily blog to avoid passing on this crappy feeling. What you need to do is hurry up and win the lottery so I can go on vacation and forget about flipping burgers and such. I could think of a few things I'd do if I had a few million. So get on it woman!! And in the meantime, quit worrying about my jobless ass and just keep smiling. It's all about the positive thoughts out into the world. Nothing is working now, because the world is helping me wait for the perfect summer job for me.

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home