Saturday, April 09, 2005

Who Introduced Me to Blogging?

I just realized that I spend at least a half hour every day checking blogs and reading blogs and writing blogs. I love them, It's like taking a glimpse into the thoughts of other people, and knowing that I'm not alone in my internal drama. It's comforting knowing that other people are real, and other people have bills that pile up, and papers unsorted, and sometimes...kids just vomit, that's all there is to it. haha. I don't have most of these problems yet (except the bills...like the OSAP mail I got yesterday saying my balance is almost $30,000, ouch!), but I look forward to these problems.
I spent another half hour yesterday downloading music (hense the new kids on the block video from Jen...it's funny by the way). I love going back in time with music, it defines moments in life. Anyways, mom's coming this morning so I should get some work done before the day gets going. It's going to be a good day, I just know it!!

Aimee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the culprit and I'm glad that I did! It's a good release...and goodness knows you need it! It was a great day! Great lunch, great company and great videos..which you need to send me! They need to be witnessed by someone other than just your old mom!
Love you lots! Keep your chin up it's almost time for summer, ball and relaxing nights in the backyard! I miss all that too!
Love Mom

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home