Thursday, March 31, 2005

You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life

I guess when I read that quote this morning I thought maybe I shouldn't worry so much about what I'm going to do with my life, and just concentrate on living for now. Eventually I know I will have to make some decisions but for now I think I will just stop for a while and concentrate on my life as it is right now. I'm almost done my third year of university, I have pretty good grades, a supportive family, a good boyfriend, and I don't need/want much. I guess that's about all I can ask for. I am thinakful for haivng enough.
Anyways, again it is thursday and as you can imagine I wasn't looking forward to my day. I think I might always hate thursdays...is that wierd? I know I don't have a chem lab, so that makes my day about 50 times better then a "normal" thursday, but I do still have chem lecture and I have a quiz today too. Seeing as I failed the last quiz (well, 5 out of 10...might as well have failed) I would like to do good on this one, but for some reason I haven't been able to concentrate on studying for it. I have got a lot of other things done. I emailed my prof about an idea for my paper on tuesday. She still hasn't got back to me. I read the chapter for chem class tonight although I should have skipped it and studied for my quiz.
Anyways, you'll be excited to know (or you should be...) that tonight is my very last chemistry class ever in my life. I am excited. I might have to bake cupcakes or something...yeah right, maybe I'll bring hummus and carrots, that's a little better for you. What I would give for a rainbow chip cupcake though...wow
Anyways, it's going to rain today and tomorrow and saterday in waterloo, and probably for the rest of the month. Tomorrow is April fools day, I might have to play a trick on Jenny (oooh, watch out!) haha
By the way, jen got in to teachers college (though not officially yet) so Congrats!! That brings about all sorts of scary realities about living on my own next year without a solid support system like I'm used to. Hopefully all will work out for the best, I guess I'm worrying about the future again. So back to present day, my throat hurts so I'm going to drink a lemon tea and study for my chem quiz. Have a great day everyone!!

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home