Saturday, March 19, 2005

Procrastination....

I should be working hard because it's saterday and there is so much work time in a saterday. I woke up early and read a chapter of my ecology textbook. I really meant to be productive. Then, I got sleepy cause I apparently didn't sleep long enough so reading wasn't going too well...eventually Jen woke up and we made brekfast and I havn't been very good at getting back to work. I figured blogging was a good transition from doing nothing to working.
We made blueberry pancakes for brekky. They were pretty good but I defrosted the berries and it made juice, so the pancakes were blue. haha. Oh well...
Anyways, nothing much has happened in the last couple days. I didn't get as much done yesterday as I had hoped, but I finished a lab report and got to bed early so that's good. I have a plan for today. Hopefully I will be able to stick to it...I'm not very good at working these days when I'm not under pressure. I think I have to go through m planner and make myself some new deadlines. The far away deadlines are so decieving...they make you feel like you're on top of things but before you know it there's a hundred things due and it's 4 days till final exams. haha
I have to get to work so I can slack off next weekend (easter) while I'm at home. It's such a nice day (ie. 1 degree above zero and not raining yet...) , maybe I'll take a walk later...

aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home