Friday, March 11, 2005

Thank God it's Friday!!

Haha, I actually had a pretty good week considering all the work I had to do. I got alot of stuff done and I still feel pretty good. I have been taking little breaks once in a while to chat with the roommates. I figure I might as well make friends in case Jen isn't living here next year...then who will I talk to when I'm going crazy? hehe
So today was a friday like every friday. I was told that I would make a good stats TA by someone in my class...I think it's just cause I was giving him the answers. haha. I officially handed in my application though, so hopefully he was right.
I'm hoping to get home for an afternoon this weekend to say hello to the family. I miss home, but it's such a short stretch now until exams and then back home for the summer!
I helped Jen run participants for her thesis today. I guess she has a lot of people and she didn't think she could handle it. Anyways, while the people were doing the experiment, I went on the computer and discovered how fun that aquarium game is!! Mom, I beleive you now (before I thought it looked dumb) funny how feeding some little fish can be so rewarding. haha, but I got a headache after like an hour an a half. Maybe I should take a tylonol cause it hasn't gone away yet....that's the school gods telling me to get to work! haha
Anyways, I think all the roommates are going to Yuk Yuk's comedy club tongiht, so I might join to hang out for a bit. I think it would be fun, and I deserve a break after all that computer-game-playing!!
Anyways, for real I must get to work, I still havn't finished the chapter of biochem I started 2 days ago!! It's a long one...more then 65 pages...of biochem, thats alot!! I'm taking notes as I go too which is probably slowing me down even more. Anyways, I gots to go,

xoxox
Aimee

PS. Mom and Jen....did you quit blogging!! Geeze....(haha, I only live the next room over from Jen...you'd think I'd yell at her in person)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babycakes, I'm back and blogged!OMG Aren't you just so SMRT! You can't imagine how proud I am of you! You truly make my heart sing!
Keep up the good work and the great blogs! Love Mom

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home