Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday Again?

How does it happen?
I think about all the things I am going to get accomplished on the weekend...every single week I do this. Not that I don't do work during the week. Don't get me wrong, I am usually up every morning bright eyed and bushy tailed at school doing some assignment or another but like any job, the work still piles up and no matter how much you get done, there still seems to be more. I love it. Anyways, I really meant to get alot done this weekend. In fact I had aimed to get every assignment that I have due for the rest of the year done. Haha, it's true too...but anyways...
Needless to say I didn't get that much done. Actually, I did work for a long time, but it seemed to get me nowhere. I got sidetracked here and there, but I've been doing that a lot this year. So, as always I have a ton of work to do, and I can't wait for the weekend to come so I can go home for easter (I'm so excited by the way!). We are having ham for dinner which is a bit of a treat seeing as mom's ham is Fabulous!!
I have read some bloggs that I didn't know existed (an hour wasted this weekend) but they were really fantastic. I am bored with my bloggs now, but I figured I'd keep them up anyways. I lead a boring and repetitive life, what can I say...
Anyhow, mom mentioned family today in her blog. I found that interesting but not surprising. I thought about how little people make an effort to keep in touch these days seeing as it's sooo easy to do. With the internet and all, you don't even have to pay the 45 cents for postage anymore and still...somehow people manage to lose touch. It's funny cause me and Jen were just talking about that on the weekend. We havn't seen our cousins in almost a year, and havn't gotten an update either. Funny, but I guess the fault can be attributed to both parties. I rarely call my friends or family anymore. I guess I just assume that they will be waiting with open arms when I come home on some random weekends. That's a silly assumption really but I can't help it. I get caught up in my own crap just like everyone else, and suddenly it seems that I don't "have time" to send an email or make a phone call to say hello. Don't get me wrong, I still love my friends and family very much, but people (including myself) have become so wrapped up in everything they don't realize that important things are being put aside for later.
To my family...I love you *kiss, hug* and I hope you're doing good. Don't forget about me, hehe

I think this summer I want to go camping...I feel like just getting away from the rat race for a few days and camping is so quiet and relaxing. Maybe I'll go horseback riding too, I miss doing things other than work...it's so consuming sometimes.
Wow, that was off topic....I think I should quit writing for today and get to work

Aimee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will always be at home waiting with OPEN ARMS and anticipation for your arrival! And it's true we do get caught up in our own little world and yet we expect that our good friends and Family will always be there! And so they should be just as we are!
Loving you and missing you muchly!
Open arms await you my baby! Love Mom

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home