Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Happy Early Birthday to Me!!

I'm going to see Sylvia Brown in September!! Incredible...I still can't beleive it. My mom somehow got tickets today and bought them for my birthday (a bit early but hey!) Its a seminar thing she's doing in toronto. I can't get over it really. This woman is amazing and I'm going to be in the same room as her (even if the room is gigantic). I don't even know what to think. What I do know, is that it is going to be a very good time, and I don't get to spend enough time with my mom and sis so another toronto adventure will be fun.
Other then that, I am feeling kinda crappy. My stomach is being wonky on me lately and I'm not sure why. Lack of stress? haha But I started adding bowl buddies (high fibre cookies) to my diet. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. I guess it can't hurt too much, as long as I make sure to get enough water into my system as well. That's the hard part. I need to learn how to fit more water into my tummy in the day. I just always forget. I think my body forgot how to make me feel thirsty :)
Anyways, as far as school goes, things are steady right now, not too busy, but also not slow. This is how I like it to be honest. It keeps me working and productive yet nto stressed out, so if I need to go to bed early or take a little break, I don't have to feel guilty about it. I am doing most of my work in the morning though. That was a good habit to get into I think. There are many more productive hours in the morning then one would expect. Every hour I work at night is like bonus. And now that I have no biochem lab on thursday I get to watch CSI!! I'm still attempting to keep on top of my reading for biochem before I go to lecture. It's been working out well so far. I have kept up since the midterm and find the lecture much more useful when I have some clue as to what's going on. It will help me a little come final exam time too I'm sure!!
My final exam schedule is a little rough but nothing I can't handle. The worst part is that I have 3 exams in four days. That will be a tough one to juggle but I've done worse. The 3 exams are right after Jens birthday too which is crappy, but I'll manage.
Anyhow, I'm going to get some work done, I wouldn't want to mess up my biochem studying just when I finished bragging about how "on-top-of-it" I am...haha
Sylvia Brown....unbelievable

aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home