Friday, April 08, 2005

Is it summer yet, for gosh sakes!

so I'm tired of studying, I don'twant to write finals.
What would you rather do you ask? well...
I would rather be working 8 till 4 at a job that works my brain (but not too much)
I would rather read a book for pleasure instead of for a test
I would rather spend time with my family
I would rather take a walk after supper
I would rather go for ice cream (TCBY - classic french vanilla) by the lake
I would rather chat with my mom while the sun goes down in the backyard
I would rather eat BBQ steak outside on the patio (even IF there's bees)
I would rather catch up with my friends...wait... friend
And Last but certainly NOT least, I would rather spend at least two nights of every week watching Robbie play baseball.

I miss baseball games, and every day that the weather is nice makes me miss them more. When I stare out my window at 8 at night and see the sun just going down, I feel I should be grabbing a coffee with the family and sporting a team jersey. I don't think summer can come fast enough really, and Jen is quick to remind me...she misses baseball too. What a great past-time...hanging out with the family and getting to socialize with some real people instead of just office people (no offense office people, I love you girls too! but baseball is so dirty and real...) Really, I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing right now.

Mom's coming to visit tomorrow, so exciting.
Every year of university, I find myself daydreaming more at this time of year. Maybe I'm getting burnt out? I'm losing my focus...well it's not lost yet. I still got a little time left.
Haha, I gotta go, jen's going to make a video to "step by step" by New Kids On The Block...I have to learn how to post videos, this should be good!!
hahaha

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home