Friday, April 15, 2005

9 Days and Counting

I'm so close to being done 3rd year I can taste it, but the worst part is I still have my three hardest exams to write, all clumped together into 4 days. Crap...why then you ask am I sitting here writing a blog? Because I just don't wanna....biochem blows
I guess all those nights reading and making notes on the textbook before lecture might pay off about now, if I could work up the courrage to open those books and face my enemy. I'm not looking forward to it needless to say, but Jen's gone this weekend for an adventure at the zoo so I wont have any distractions (save the voice in my bed calling to me..."I'm warm and cozy, come take a nap!!)
I think the government is doing testing on the city of Waterloo. First there is army trucks and police tape blocking off this area on the corner by the university, and it appears as though they are building a "park". The thing is, they worked all day and all night (no joke) for 3 days building this "park" and I walked through it last night (now that creepy army guys are gone) and all they did was take down what used to be a hill of grass with a rock sitting on top, and they flattened it and paved it over, and put 3 little railings (for skateboarders...?) there. This I think is questionable...
To add to this delusion, it hasn't rained in waterloo for over a week, and the sky is blue and people are happy. If this doesn't sound like a conspiracy I don't know what would...I'm waiting for Matrix-like men to come in and arrest me right now cause I've devulged their experiment on the web. Did they think hiding some nuclear waste under a slab of concrete in a "park" was going to fool all the university kids?? Geeze...
So now I'm worried cause I walked through the "park" last night, and if there IS nuclear waste or some other weather-creating device strategically placed to encourrage people to inhabit waterloo other then the crazy university students who were young and didn't know any better (then just drank themselves silly for four years....) Then, I might become one of THEM...I've been cursed. Crap...maybe that's why I don't feel like studying.
Anyways, I should get to work, the morning is escaping me as we speak and I don't know about you, but I could use a coffee. I wonder if it's something in the water...?

Aimee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too fricking funny.....you should consider studying conspiracy theories! I have heard so many of them from you in the last 22 years...Even when you were little....Anyway, 9 days is so short a period!!!! If you are lonely this weekend when procrasitnating Birthday girl is off playing be sure to call me!!
Love you lots...keep your chin up and soak up that conspired sun!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should be writing intriging mysteries Another Margarite Atwood ?

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home