Monday, April 11, 2005

Summer is coming

There are 12 days left until I am finished my third year of university, and I'm excited. I handed in a paper this morning worth 50% of my grade. It was a little bit stressful, but I'm done that class now. Four more to go. I have Abnormal Psychology on thursday, so I've had the pleasure of studying for that for a couple of days now. I love abnormal, so it's more like taking a break from studying other subjects (like biochem), so I don't mind. I decided to write before I start reading the chapter on personality disorders because I'll likely think I have ALL of them and then I wont write for a while. Just kidding.

I am so excited for summer I can't even tell ya. For some reason I have been motivated to do things, and I just want to be able to go outside and play instead of being stuck inside studying. I'm hoping to have a productive summer, unlike most summers...they just fly by, and all the things you 'meant to do' get put off again until next year. I hope I'm still this motivated in two weeks haha

Anyways, I'm going to make myself a smoothie and a bag o' popcorn and get back to work. I could use a few more days to study if someone doesn't mind reversing time a little...but not too much, I need summer!

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home