Sunday, April 24, 2005

Done Third Year

So, I wrote my last exam last night. Finished at 9:30pm after too many hours of cramming. Was it worth it you ask...probably not. I tried my best though and that's what I always swore I'd do in school. But now I'm home, I'm relaxing and catching up with friends and family and myself. Heck, I've sighed about 100 times today in disbelief that I don't really have anything to do. Well, not nothing, but nothing that I HAVE to do, and that feels great. One week off to catch my breath, try and get into a normal sleep schedule, then get back to work (even if it is monkey work)
I woke up at 4:15 this morning. Wide awake, because I had gone to bed at midnight and my body thought I'd had more than enough sleep for the night. I guess it was more then the 2.5 hours I got the night before. I went back to sleep though, on the couch. I just told myself I was getting an early nap. It worked, I slept till almost 9. I'm wide awake now though and it's past 1am. A few days at home will fix all that.
I'm glad it's over, and I'm glad I can start blogging about something more interesting then school for a change. Well, I'll try, haha
Thanks for putting up with me everyone, It'll be worth it in the end.

Aimee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice that it's over....now about this monkey work.....Are you saying i manage a ZOO? I'll give you monkey work alright!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home