Sunday, October 30, 2005

Chinese Food Rocks!

So, yesterday was a rollercoaster of emotion. First I woke up and did another practice test for the GRE before my mom and sisters got here to support me. So, I was feeling a little loopy and breakdownish and by the time they arrived I was so nervous I couldn't get breath and I thought I was going to puke. But, I was excited and sat with them for a few minutes before it was time to go to the dreaded GRE (duh duuuhn)

So I show up there and I have to wait in this big room with a few other people looking stressed and probably as freaked out as me. They make you come a half hour early to psych you out I think. You get to see all the other people come out of the test all weird and upset.

Anyways...how did I do? I totally sucked on the vocab part (I'd rather not give an exact score, but lets just say it was below average) and I rocked the math part (pretty far above average). So pretty much, grad schools are going to think I am foreign and I can't speak english but I could calculate up a storm! haha...so it's over. If I get into grad school good, If I don't I'm takin a year off and I'll try again.

But! We found the best place to get chinese food in waterloo. It was soo good and I pigged out. I even stole some of the leftovers. I might have them for breakfast. I friggin love chinese food. I got to hang out with my mama dukes and my sisters for a whole day. It was fabulous. Overall, a great day. And I slept soo much last night, I didn't look stoned this morning. So good.

I hope everyones doing well (and remembered daylight savings)

If your having a bad day then maybe this will help;

My roommate Paul came home last night from the bar all hammered and spent a good part of the evening puking in my bathroom. I was luckily asleep because I would have probably been really scary looking to a drunk person hanging over them saying things like "You know you've gotta clean that up right?" In a creepy Halloween voice. Haha, but I got warning via a note under my door to not enter the bathroom, so Paul will get a little talking to this morning. He didn't leave mass amount of partially digested food on the floor (like the last guy) so I wont bang on his door and make him do it at 7am. haha I'll let him sleep off a bit of his hangover first. This should be a fun day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice of someone to let you know!!!
I had a great day with you guys as well and on the vocab thing...we can't be Rhodes Scholarly in all things. When you start speaking with prospective Prof's for you Masters they are soooo gonna love you!!!
Love your Mama Dukes!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home