Friday, March 31, 2006

Babies and Baseball

Walking to school this morning I had a realization.
This happens to me sometimes on my walks, especially when it's nice out and I'm not busy thinking "wholy crap, this weather sucks!"

Anyways, I realized that baseball starts really soon.
I'm soo excited, I got a little giddy thinking about it.

And then, it hit me. Men's drafts are in like a week. What if Rob doesn't get picked? Would we have to double the amount of games we go to? Or would we have to boycot baseball altogether?
It just wouldn't be as much fun not being on a team with all the same guys (or more or less).
So, now I'm worried a little but then I think...

By the time baseball starts there will be two new babies. One from M&K and one from M&N. Spring has definitly sprung.
So much fun.
Jen...if you're reading this, no pressure! hahaha
I suppose the wedding should come first, so I can wait a year or two...I guess.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Baseball and Babies....fun stuff when you are watching from the sidelines!

Keep that in mind Jen!

Love you three girls way to much...no room for grandbabies yet!!!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1ST GAME
MAY 7TH 1PM - GLENASHTON W
NEW BORN IN TOW
I WOULDN'T REALLY WORRY, WE GOT IT COVERED FOR GETTING THE "CORE" OF THE TEAM BACK IN PLACE...

12:30 PM  
Blogger B said...

i love that picture!! it's so cute!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home