Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's Time

I have avoided writing this blog for weeks now because I wasn't ready to announce to the world that...I'm a single woman

Yes folks, you heard me right. Greg and I broke up at the end of August. And just to let you know there was no determining event. No fun story about cheeting or fighting. It just happened one day just like that. He called from up north (where he has been for the summer) and said he couldn't deal with the long distance any more, and he didn't think it would work.

Now that it's a little less recent, I can confidently say that he has made the biggest mistake of his life, and he'll regret it just as soon as he starts dating again and realises that I am about the best girl he'll ever find. Silly guy thinks he might be able to do better, but we all know that isn't true, don't we?

So, I'm single. Not dating yet, but eventually. I'll have to bring new people home and see if they can pass the ultimate test...my family :) I'm a little scared of dating to be honest. I haven't really dated before (since I've been with greg since age 15) so it should be good. I no longer have to live vicariously through my friends. I'll have my own drama. Y&R look out!

I also started school officially this week. Nothing much has changed from the summer, but I now attend a class and have to pay tutition (boo!). I am a teachers assistant for a third year sleep physiology class of 400 students (eek!). I am well on my way to getting some research done, and so far I pretty much love it. I'm warily looking forward to the next 2 (or 6?) years at U of T.

So watch out world!

1 Comments:

Blogger se7en said...

The new skin is finally done! I'm glad you like it Aimee =)

Have fun!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home