Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am a sucky Blogger, I know!

Hey everyone (who even bothers to check this thing after a long absence on my part. I have started a new job at the UNiversity of Toronto, and have officially become a student. I am having a great time in the lab despite a few minor setbacks.

Basically, we study the physiology of sleep which is a wicked topic that never really lacks in interesting things to wonder about. I have slowly been learning the ropes, electronics, power tools and all! We haven't started anylising data yet but I am excited for that part too!

My boyfriend has moved up north to Hailybury for the summer, which is a really sweet oportunity for him. He is site manager for a project that is turning a huge convent into a bunch of condos. He is lonely but he is doing ok. I went up to see him in May on the long weekend, and I will go to visit him again for the July long weekend.

Besides that, I have felt really busy, but I haven't been doidng all that much. I would have graduated on Friday but I decided not to take time off of work to go. I think it would have been boring anyways. I was number 305 and my last name starts with "C" so seriously...

Anyways, thanks for being patient with me. I would say I promise to blog more but seriously...I can't guarentee anything. The summer always does this to me for some reason. I just can't seem to get busy checking blogs etc. after work. It's soo nice outside and there just seems like there is soo much else to do. And besides, lots of the bloggers that I read most often have failed to keep consistant posts too so HA

I love you all!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check all the time...and I too am a sucky blogger!
Glad you are back and you forgot to mention that you got that Silver Medal for Academic Achievement...for which I was reading is the highest award that is given!! Guess you should have been there!!!!

Congrats my baby! You make me sooo proud!

Mom

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home