Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Miss My Mom :(

I know that I shouldn't feel that way, but I do, OK?

Yes, I am in university, and I should be partying or doing some other stupid thing with my life but I don't. I can't.

I want to be at home where I can wake up and have company while I drink my morning coffee. I want to speak out loud to someone other than myself at least twice a day. And the phone only counts sometimes... I want to be able to get advice, or bitch about my daily drama without having to worry about someone listening to our conversation over the cubicle walls at mom's work. I'm just soo ready to be home.

I am counting the days (15 to be exact) until I finally get what I want, and what I've wanted forever (or what seems like forever...)

Until then, I have no food, and no drive to get any food. Something about 2 hours on a bus, and lugging 40 lbs of groceries around just doesn't seem worth it. But what sucks about it is...I don't really eat anything without vegetables. In fact, I might as well be vegetarian. And yet my fridge shelf has;

- A 1/4 container of margerine
- A 1/4 bottle of wine (from before christmas)
- Leftover canned tomatos
- Lemon Juice

That's it. This weekend mom and I shall grab me some milk, and maybe eggs, and my veggies so I can eat something other than carbs.

Don't worry grandma. I'm going home this weekend and mama always takes good care of me :)

3 Comments:

Blogger B said...

your mom has my number....and I always enjoy listing to people talk/bitch/rant/rave on the phone. god knows i do it enough ;)

btw--what are we going to do the whole week i'm in Canada??????

8:17 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Your mom is counting the days too!!!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so counting the days till my girls come home!!!

We still do the "how many more sleeps" thing and we are way past the age where this is acceptable!

Oh Well!

I miss you too Baby...no more sleeps YAY!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home